How can countries cope with more than one major respiratory virus spreading, while non- pharmaceutical interventions are being loosened week by week?
- The possible co-circulation of influenza viruses, SARS-CoV-2, and RSV?
- Who belongs to high risk groups?
- Who to vaccinate and against what?
- Guidelines and regulations for co-vaccination?
- Forecasts on vaccine development?
- The use of anti-virals and antibodies during different stages of the respective infections?
Each of these challenges have been addressed in our 2021 ESWI Webinar Series.
Check out the FULL VERSIONS of the webinars and the take home messages
- Webinar 1: Vaccination in a COVID-19 Era Take home
- Webinar 2: Childhood Influenza Vaccination and Treatment in a COVID-19 Era Take home
- Webinar 3: COVID-19 Treatment and Medication Take home
- Webinar 4: RSV Disease in a COVID-19 Era Take home
- Webinar 5: Flu and COVID-19 booster vaccinations: where do we go? Take home